Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can It Be? Is Spring Here?

When it comes to real winters, I am pretty much inexperienced. These last few months here in Sofia have truly helped me come-of-age in terms of what Mother Nature intended with four distinct seasons, especially in terms of Winter. So, yesterday, when the glorious Sun reemerged after a taking a few months off, and the temperatures soared (ha, imagine me saying SOARED, when the temp lightly kissed the heels of 60 degrees) and Sofians were out en masse to enjoy what truly was a beautiful, I felt the elation that many in the world must feel when winter has ended. For me, it was my first time and it feels really good.


1 comment:

Aleksandar Krumov said...

Hey there!

Following your blog for quite a while and happy that you finally allow comments. Your blog is very fresh and gives a nice perspective of what foreigners see in Bulgaria. Keep blogging!!! :)